Friday, 6 August 2010

for sumy..

Dear Sumy,
I’m sorry for what I did. I didn't mean to and I’m sorry if I ever hurt your feeling. 
I know what I did was wrong and you also showed me that what I did was wrong.
Now things change.
I’m really sorry if I’m not the same person as before.
I can't change who I am even if I want to.

It like I have to think twice now before saying anything to you so that I won’t hurt your feeling again.
I have to control my crazy self in front of you so that I won’t hurt you again.
I have to be someone I’m not in front of you so that I won’t hurt your feeling again.
I can’t say things I want to say because I might hurt u again....
I would always remember how I hurt your feeling
This is the feeling I have now when you’re in front of me.

I like to change this stupid thinking of mine,
I want things to be that crazy when I talking to you...
I want things to be better when I’m with you.
I want to talk to you as usual...

I was sad that you said sorry before I did...
I was the one that did that mistake...
I was the one that hurt your feeling...
I’m sorry sumy,
Please forgive me..

I want to change the way I think....
That’s why I’m changing everyday...
I hope that you can be patient with me ...
I hope I can be as I used to be when I’m with you again.

Dear Sumy please forgive me...

i'm sorry....


No comments:

Post a Comment