Saturday, 5 February 2011

see u later

i'll never say good bye... i'll say see u later!!!


here are some quotes i found... i choose some that i kinda like..
feel free to read..




"Fate chooses your relations, you choose your friends."- Jacques Delille (1738 - 1813) French poet.


" 'Stay' is a charming word in a friends vocabulary." 
-Louisa Mary Alcott [1832-1888], American writer, reformist



"Never shall I forget the days I spent with you. Continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
- Ludwig van Beethoven



"A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere. Before him I may think aloud."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson



"True friendship is a plant of slow growth, and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation."
- George Washington, (as above)



"To like and dislike the same things, that is indeed true friendship."
- Sallust (86 - 334 BC) Roman historian



"To like and dislike the same things, that is indeed true friendship."
- Sallust (86 - 334 BC) Roman historian



Think where man's glory most begins and ends,
And say my glory was I had such friends."

- William Yeats



"Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you." 
- Elbert Hubard



"Too late we learn, a man must hold his friend
Unjudged, accepted, trusted to the end."

- John Boyle O'Reilly



"My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me."
- Henry Ford



"Friends are the most important ingredient in this recipe of life." 
- (sent by Dior Yamasaki)



 "Make new friends and keep the old, one is silver and the other gold"


taken from: http://www.friendship.com.au/quotes/quohis.html

No comments:

Post a Comment